Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What We Want To Know Wednesday Q&A


To link up and participate click on the button. ^

{1} What must you do before you go to bed at night?

Use the bathroom. I have always made nighttime trips to the potty but being pregnant just makes it worse. I try to eliminate at least one or two trips by just going before bed.


{2} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?

I don't really snack at the theater, but I do like to have a drink. Go figure that I usually always miss part of the movie because I'm in the potty, again. 


{3} Before going on vacation what must you do?

Triple check we have everything. Even then we usually forget something, but its usually small so going to the store isn't too bad. I also have to give the lovely people watching my babies (the dogs) a list of their life. How much food each one gets, making sure they put water down and outside, the vet's numbers, etc. 


{4} What is one thing you must do every day?

Annoy my husband. Lol. I don't really think there is anything I must do every day other than that. And only that because its so much fun. 


{5} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?

Everything has a specific order for me. I'm not sure why but its just that way. When I get dressed I put my clothes on from bottom to top, pants then shirt. I eat my veggies first, then the bread and potatoes, and then the meat. What can I say, I'm weird. 

What about you?

1 comment: