Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ten Weeks Today :)

Today I am ten weeks! Baby Bean is now the size of a prune! Here is whats going on with Baby Bean this week:




With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
Average size 1{point}2 in, {point}14 oz
Courtesy of The Bump

So this week I am sick. And it sucks. I am congested and my throat is sore from drainage. Going today to pick up some sinus medicine to hopefully help. I really hope it does because I don't really want to have to go to the doctor. I have my next appt next Tuesday the 31st at 9:45. Plan on asking if I can make a trip to the beach this summer, when I am feeling better. 
I cannot get enough fruit this week. My favorite is the cherry/grape tomatoes and pineapple! Speaking of I am hungry so I'm gonna scoot to the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment