Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Totally Right

About yesterday and those kids.
He has urinated in inappropriate places, threatened to kill himself, spit on me (and his sister), thrown things at me, tried to kick me,  locked me out of the house, told me I'm fired and screams when he doesn't get his way. I'm not talking the normal fit a normal seven year old would throw, I am talking a blood curling scream that would make the neighbors suspect someone was really trying to kill this kid if it didn't happen all the time. 
 I have been told that I can't tell him what to do, I can't take away his toys if he is misbehaving and that I am supposed to punish his sister because he got in trouble. Its my fault that he got in trouble (or his sisters, never his own) and I annoy him. I have been told to shut up and been called stupid and so many other things all by the same seven year old kid that wants me to 'give' him a dollar for good behavior every day and take him out for a special treat on days like this Friday so he wont be bored. 
There are so many things I'd love to say to this kid but I know that I can't without losing my job. Though I don't really care at this point but I have promised myself I will continue to work until Tommy gets on a steady job. That way it'll feel like a victory to me. If I don't end up in the loony bin first. o_O 
Lets put it this way, he was so bad yesterday (and all last week) his mom told me to give him some medicine today after school to see if it will help. No, I'm not drugging the kid he has a prescription for his ADHD. Its kinda funny because they are the type of parents who really don't wanna drug up their kids but here she is telling me to give it to him. I just hope it helps. I am praying it helps. 
Onto another subject. I feel horrible. My wonderful dad has decided to cut the AC off at night (not down but completely off). If you live in GA then you understand that it gets pretty hot, even at night, in the summer. Well, now my sinuses are draining and I have a sore throat. I have NO clue what I can do for it since I'm pregnant and all my usual remedies are taken out of the picture. He is the only person in the house not affected but only because he keeps a fan blowing full blast on him at all times. That fan goes wherever he does and its annoying because he doesn't see how miserable everyone else is, he is fine so we should be too. 
I am going to go back to sleep for a little bit. It was too early for me to get up this morning but the dogs wanted out and Tommy was leaving for work so I got up. And now I'm going back down. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment