Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Eight Weeks Today :)

Today I am eight weeks. Baby Bean is now the size of a Raspberry! So excited! Here is whats going on with Baby Bean this week:


Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy. 
Average size {point}63 in, {point}04 oz
Courtesy of The Bump.

Four more weeks of the first trimester to go! Ten more weeks 'til we can have the 3D/4D ultrasound (and hopefully find out the gender)! Its kinda far away but its getting closer. So if we put back $12.50 each week we'll have the money for the ultrasound and the DVD! How exciting!

Just for fun Tommy and I decided to see what the Chinese Gender Chart said our baby would be. It said boy! We will be thrilled if it is a boy but we will be just as happy if its a girl! I had my preferences but now I just want a happy and healthy baby! We were gonna find out but not tell anyone, Tommy doesn't much like that idea anymore and I'm ok with that. At least telling everyone will ensure that we get all the correct color clothes! 

Began taking pics today! Hopefully I'll have them loaded soon! If they don't show up on here I know they will be on Baby Green's Website! Haven't decided yet to do weekly or monthly pics?? Guess I need to get on that one! 

Craving today: Mexican, specifically fajitas de pollo, with LOTS of onions and peppers! Maybe for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment