Sunday, October 30, 2011

So Little Time

I have a ton of things to do in a small amount of time. Honesty, I probably shouldn't be on here right now but I am because I neglected to blog for the past two days. 
Tommy finally got put on shift so now he only works 3 days on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. Its a pretty cool schedule. Its not the one he wanted but I am happy. :) 
Addison's nursery is coming along nicely. I still have quite a bit to do so I don't wanna post pics of a half-done nursery, that would give away the surprise! Lol. 
School work is so boring. Especially when you have to write a paper on a health article. That is what I am supposed to be doing. Hehe. I'll do it before its due. Tonight at 11:59.
I am supposed to be fixing lunch too. Gosh I am slacking today. :/
Well, guess I'll get to it now that I have tattled on myself. :)

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment