Monday, October 31, 2011

I have a lot of running around to do today. Not really but that is what I am trying to convince myself. I do not want to sit in this house all day! I do have some things I need to do and I am sure while I am out I can find something else to do as well. My only thing is I don't have a car anymore now that Tommy is back at home and going to work and not in training. We are looking at getting another car soon but until then I don't have a car of my own. My grandma is here with her car but I'd rather borrow her car than her go with me and I am not so sure she'll be up for that. Then again she might . . . she has been spending a lot of time on the computer looking at dating websites and such. (Personally I don't know why, she has yet to choose a good man- her late husband has put her into debt past her eyeballs, the one before that was not nice and the one before that was an alcoholic, at least that is what I've been told.) Getting out of the house my be possible after all. 
I do have to admit that I am going to miss having the house to myself for a few days, but having the company will be nice. It will help out wonders when Addison gets here. :)
Today is Halloween! We didn't do anything we normally do for this holiday because I'm pregnant. We normally go to Nether World. If you have never been, and you like haunted houses, I suggest going. Its AWESOME! Its open past Halloween too, not sure how long.
We did go out and get candy. Maybe we will get trick-or-treaters tonight. We have never gotten any before. :( Here's to hoping!
Happy Halloween! (and Happy Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment