Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lonely . . .

I had to drop Tommy off again today and I won't get to see him until Friday :( Unless, I feel like (and have the gas money after everything else) driving an hour down there to spend time at the Wal-Mart. Don't get me wrong I'm okay with shopping at Wal-Mart but I'd rather not spend an hour driving to spend a few hours in Wal-Mart. (Wal-Mart is really the only thing in the tiny town he is in for training.) 

I have so much on my to do list tomorrow! I hope I remember everything! Knowing me I won't, I'll forget something and have to go back and do it Tuesday after my doctor's appointment. Wednesday I am taking my Grandpa to the doctor, Thursday I have no clue what I am going to do and Friday I get to go get Tommy! This week should go by much faster now that I have things to do. I like down time but I can only handle so much! 

We are planning on spending our anniversary weekend in Tennessee. He will graduate that Thursday, we'll leave, spend Friday with his grandparents, Saturday in Gatlinburg and Sunday will be the baby shower and the trip home. Its a lot for just a few days but I am glad we get to go one last time before Addison makes her appearance into the world. 

Well dinner is calling my name (along with my TUMS) so everyone have a happy (rest of your) Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment