Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Day . . .

Yesterday. 
I took my jewelry to my mom's work because she had a buyer! :) Super exciting! My grandma took me out to eat and to get my nails done. (Loved being pampered) Then we came back home and I had to get everything ready to get Tommy and do maternity pics (my cousin offered to do them for me while they are down). I brought the dog with me so it was kinda crazy (he should have his own diaper bag) and Tommy got there early so I had to rush to get him. Then we left and came to my mom's. Then I had to leave again to show Tasha how to get to Wal-Mart to get diapers, wipes and formula. By the time we got back it was dinner time and because they guys were all working on my sister's truck they wanted me to make dinner. So Tasha and I enlisted the help of my grandpa and made biscuits and sausage gravy, before my mom got home from work. (Neither of us knew how to do the gravy) By the time dinner was done it was dark, so no maternity pics (we are doing them today). Tommy and the other guys decide they are going to have a nice guys night so we ended up staying the night here at my mom's. Let me tell you that between the couch, the dog (who had to sleep with me), my wrist (that I somehow hurt yesterday) and my heartburn it was not a good night. I wanted so badly to go home in my own bed and snuggle up to my husband who has been gone all week . . . but he apparently had other plans. That's ok because now he has to do what I want. He just doesn't know that yet as he is still asleep (along with all the other males that stayed up 'partying' til 3am).

I am going to look in the kitchen and hope there is something to eat, I am super hungry.

Happy Saturday (and Friday since I missed it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment