Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nine Weeks Today :)

Today I am nine weeks. Baby Bean is now the size of a Green Olive (yuck). :) Here is whats going on with baby bean this week:


Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby! 
Average size {point}9 in, {point}04 oz. 
Courtesy of The Bump

So I have figured out that I do NOT like pizza. At all, not one little bit. The only meats I can really eat is chicken (any way) and pulled pork, bbq style. I really want some bell peppers and I like most other veggies (but I did before). 
Not showing yet but that doesn't mean I didn't have to go out and get bigger clothes. : / 
Took some more pics today, decided to do weekly ones. Still need to get them on the computer but its a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment