Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Happy List



This is my first Happy List and I'm kinda excited about it!

9 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Exciting! *This* much closer, lol. Happy that things are going well, even if m/s does suck. 

Yesterday Tommy and I went to pick up his check and then stopped at a Mexican restaurant for lunch. I finally got my chicken fajitas! (REALLY) Happy! -I'v only wanted those things for like two weeks now. :)

Found out yesterday Tommy's cousin, Dillon, is graduating! Happy! He is the first male in that line of males to graduate from high school! I will be throwing him a graduation party! I love throwing and planning parties and events. Happy (again)!

The new house is almost ready for us to start moving in! Cant wait! HAPPY!

Tommy is starting to work a little more! Happy! -I am hoping that he will get on with a TV show and I'll be able to quit my job. Just the thought of that makes me REALLY HAPPY! :)

Honestly, I'm happy this week is (almost) over. Didn't have a good week at work but we are supposed to be going out with some friends tonight so that should be fun! 

What are you happy about this week?

1 comment:

  1. oh wonderful!! congratulations on your pregnancy, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete