Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 37 Love Agrees In Prayer

Day 37
Love agrees in prayer

If two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father. –Matthew 18:19


Ask your spouse if you can begin praying together. Talk about the best time to do this, whether it’s in the morning, your lunch hour, or before bedtime. Use this time to commit your concerns, disagreements, and needs before the Lord. Don’t forget to thank Him for His provision and blessing. Even if your spouse refuses to do this, resolve to spend this daily time in prayer yourself.

Today’s Questions:
What can you do to help your mate be willing for the two of you to begin praying together? If you agreed to pray together, what was it like? What did you learn from it?

In the morning my prayer comes before You. (Psalm 88:13)


Yesterday’s Dare:
I feel I need God's counsel on many things but especially on one particular subject, babies. I feel most susceptible to failure in being a good Christian and wife and am asking God to show me through His Word how to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment