Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 32 Love Meets Sexual Needs

Day 32
Love meets sexual needs

The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband. –1 Corinthians 7:3


If at all possible, try to initiate sex with your husband or wife today. Do this in a way that honors what your spouse has told you (or implied to you) about what they need from you sexually. Ask God to make this enjoyable for both of you as well as a path to greater intimacy.

Today’s Questions:
Was this a satisfying experience for you? If it didn’t turn out the way you’d hoped, what do you think is complicating matters? Have you committed to this prayer? If it was a true blessing for both of you, what can you learn from this for the future?

How beautiful and how delightful you are, my love. (Song of Solomon 7:6)


Yesterday’s Dare:
I'm not really sure that either of us have too much of a problem with a 'leaving' issue. Though if I had to pick I'd say Tommy has more of an issue with it, and in all honesty its really his mother that has/is the problem. It is a very hard thing to deal with and often causes problems. I'll try my best to put up with it and explain to him why its so irritating (in the most polite and respectful way possible). He doesn't know I'm doing the Love Dare and short of having him ready Day 31 I'm not yet sure how to approach the situation. I will pray and ask God to help me, though, He will know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment