Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 34 Love Celebrates Godliness

Day 34
Love celebrates godliness

[Love] does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. –1 Corinthians 13:6


Find a specific, recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this at some point today.

Today’s Questions:
What example did you choose to recognize? How many other ways could you celebrate their growth in godliness? How could you encourage them to preserve in it?

I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart. (Psalm 101:2)


Yesterday’s Dare:
Tommy and I have several decisions to make together, which church to attend and some other personal matters. Tommy is my other half, literally. Tommy is just enough like me and just different enough for his unique perspective to allow us to compromise. I have an amazing husband and its because I have an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment