Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 31 Love And Marriage

Day 31
Love and marriage

A man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. –Genesis 2:24


Is there a “leaving” issue you haven’t been brave enough to conquer yet? Confess it to your spouse today, and resolve to make it right. The oneness of your marriage is dependant upon it. Follow this with a commitment to your spouse and to God to make your marriage the top priority over every other human relationship.

Today’s Questions:
Has this been a hard thing for you to deal with? How has it affected your relationship? If the worse offender in this area is your spouse (with your in-laws), how can you lovingly move this toward a better situation?

May they all be one, as You, Father, are in Me and I am in You. (John 17:21 HCSB)


Yesterday’s Dare:
The Lord has opened my eyes greatly to help me see the fuel to the point of disagreement. I intend to have the Lord guide me through this and help resolve the situation so that it does not bother us again. I hope to see the Lord help Tommy as well, in any and every way that he needs it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment