Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 28 Love Makes Sacrifices

Day 28
Love makes sacrifices

He laid down His life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers. –1 John 3:16 HCSB


What is one of the greatest needs in your spouse’s life right now? Is there a need you could lift from their shoulders today by a daring act of sacrifice on your part? Whether the need is big or small, purpose to do what you can to meet then need.

Today’s Questions:
How much of your mate’s stress is caused by your lack of concern or initiative? When you expressed a desire to help, how did they receive it? Are there other needs you could meet?

Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)


Yesterday’s Dare:
When I place high expectations on Tommy that he doesn’t feel internally motivated to attain it tells me that I am more selfish than I ever realized. I need to start doing what I expect him to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment