Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 25 Love Forgives

Day 25
Love forgives

What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ. –2 Corinthians 2:10


Whatever you haven’t forgiven in your mate, forgive it today. Let it go. Just as we ask Jesus to “forgive us our debts” each day, we must ask Him to help us “forgive out debtors” each day as well. Unforgiveness has been keeping you and your spouse in prison too long. Say from your heart, “I choose to forgive.”

Today’s Questions:
What did you forgive your spouse for today? How long have you been carrying the weight of it? What are the possibilities now that you’ve released this matter to God?

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing. (Luke 23:34)


Yesterday’s Dare:
The thing I covet more than anything else is a baby. Tommy and I have fought over this subject countless times. I would love to be a great wife and mother but I need to learn to be the wife before I become the mother. From this point on I am committing to be the best wife and Christian I can be by the will of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment