Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 21 Love Is Satisfied In God

Day 21
Love is satisfied in God

The Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire. –Isaiah 58:11


Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one –a full month’s supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with Him.

Today’s Questions:
How do you think spending time daily with God will change your situation and perspective? How can you make Him a bigger part of your day?

You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing. (Psalm 145:16)


Yesterday’s Dare:
The Lord has been wonderful to me! Giving my life to the Lord has been the best decision I have ever made! He has shown me that through Him all things are possible! I believe it now more than ever. He has shown me the only way through life is through Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment