Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 20 Love Is Jesus Christ

Day 20
Love is Jesus Christ

While we were still helpless, wt the right time Christ died for the ungodly. –Romans 5:6


Dare to take God at His Word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray, “Lord Jesus, I’m a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace.”

Today’s Questions:
Write about what this experience has been like for you. Even if you are only renewing your commitment to receive and express His love, what has He shown you today?

In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them. (Isaiah 63:9)


Yesterday’s Dare:
I believe God is pushing me toward the correct path and the way He’d like for my life to be. I believe He wants me to be in the Catholic Church so Tommy and I are going to go this Sunday. (Wish us luck) I pray more and read the Bible, though probably not as much as I should.

Side Note:
The reason I didn’t post early this morning like usual is Tommy got his job with the movie company! God has truly blessed us because I am also going to take the GACE to become a Paraprofessional next school year (hopefully). I also went to GPC to get ready for school this summer/fall. J Things are looking up for us only because of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment