Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 18 Love Seeks To Understand

Day 18

Love seeks to understand

How blessed is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding. –Proverbs 3:13


Prepare a special dinner at home, just for the two of you. The dinner can be as nice as you prefer. Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you’ve rarely talked about. Determine to make it an enjoyable evening for you and your mate.

Today’s Questions:
What did you learn about your spouse that you didn’t know before? How could you continue this process of discovery in other ways, at other times? What were some of the moments that made this evening memorable?

Acquire wisdom; and with all you acquiring, get understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)


For a list of questions related to today's dare, see the Appendix. 
                                            
Yesterday’s Dare:
It is not hard for me to keep Tommy’s secrets. I have done so in the past and will continue to do so in the present and future. Most of the time it is easy for me not to say anything critical when we talk, others its not. We are very open about things and welcome comments, as long as they are not hurtful or careless. It makes me sad to say that sometimes I feel as if Tommy doesn't think very highly of me nor does he always consider my feelings are more sensitive than his. I do know that he loves me and would trust me with his deepest secrets and life.


No comments:

Post a Comment