Monday, February 7, 2011

Life

Married life. I love my husband. He loves me. However . . .


Love doesn't pay the bills, it doesn't buy groceries and it doesn't put gas in the car. Things have to start looking up for us or we are going to find ourselves in the loony-bin. He cant get a job for one reason or another and mine just isn't cutting it. I have considered going into the Air Force, and he has "too" though I believe he really doesn't want to try the military again. My only thing is that is not really what I want out of life. I want to go back to school, be a para for a while, teach eventually and have a child or two. My goals and dreams are being pushed aside in order to feed us and pay the few bills I can each month. People are beginning to look down on us, more than they were before. And a few have said some things that ought not have been said. I cannot change the opinions of everyone though I would love to. They are partially right. Tommy needs to get a job, any job at this point and I need to make up my mind on what I am going to do. I cannot wait for Tommy to be the bread winner in our family. I love him and I have faith in him. He will get a job, a good one that will make him proud but we aren't even close to surviving right now. 
Things are so crazy right now. And I believe we are paying for stupid decisions. Well I hope life is much better for everyone else. I would wish this hardship on no one.


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment