Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 2 Love Is Kind


Day 2
Love is Kind


Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. 
Ephesians 4:32






In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.


Today’s Questions:
What discoveries about love did you make today? What specifically did you do in this dare? How did you show kindness?




What is desirable in a man is his kindness. (Proverbs 19:22)





Yesterday's Dare:
Not saying anything negative was actually pretty easy. I have to admit that I have practiced that one before. That does not mean that I didn't get mad at Tommy, because believe me I did. First, I had the day off and my goal was to get the room clean and organized. I asked him to help me with the laundry since the only reason he wears clean clothes is because I wash them. Well that never happened. Then later when we were supposed to be going out he informs me that he has offered to pay for his cousin to have a haircut. He promised me that  when the tax return money came in we would go eat at Nagoya, well we didn't get to go and I was pretty upset that he didn't ask me before he offered the haircut. Like a $20 haircut is going to stop us from doing anything, but still. I got angry but chose not to say anything other than I just wished he'd asked me first. Though I didn't say anything mean or negative I did show that I was angry. So did I fail that dare?

Good Luck,



No comments:

Post a Comment