Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OH MY GOD!

So, I love my hair! Got it cut last Friday! Its cute, short and EASY! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
I hate talking on the phone to nosy people!!! They get on my nerves, especially when they don't SHUT UP!!! "I'm not trying to get into your business" while they are steadily asking questions. That information is between me and my husband. If I want you to know then I'll offer the fucking info, if not DO NOT ASK!!! How hard is that to understand? UGH! Not to mention that they think I'm f*cking STUPID!!! I HATE that!! I'M NOT STUPID! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that my husband isn't where he is supposed to be, that makes things sssooo much better.
So, my search for a new car has come between a newish Chevy Traverse or a Honda Civic. I want the Traverse sssooo much, but the Civic is sssooo much more affordable. The Civic will probably be the way that we go. If I can do anything, I might as well quit my job and say fuck the world. I'll live off food stamps for the rest of my life. Why not? Thats all I'm worth, right?



Ok, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment