Friday, November 5, 2010

Hair!

I am a little nervous but I am getting my hair cut today! I have had long hair for most of my life, though I have gotten tired of it (like now) and chopped it off. Well, chopping my hair for me has always been NO shorter than my shoulders. Call me chicken if you want but I will not have my hair shorter than my shoulders. I am really not sure what I want to do with it, it needs to be able to be put up but also to where I can do something different with it every now and agian. I am a nanny so its not like it HAS to be done up everyday. I am, however, a newlywed so I need to look cute for my hubby when we go on a date. How rare those days are though. LOL, Im getting off topic. Anyway, I have made up my mind to cut it, just what to do I have no clue. Almost like the car thing. Ugh. Wish me luck!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment