Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4 Love Is Thoughtful


Day 4

Love is thoughtful


How precious also are Your thoughts to me . . . How vast is the sun of them! If I should count them, They would outnumber the sand. –Psalm 139:17-18


Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them.


Today’s Questions:
What did you learn about yourself or your spouse  by doing this today? How could this become a more natural, routine, and genuinely helpful part of your lifestyle?

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you. (Philippians 1:3)


Yesterday's Dare:
I'm really limited on money so this was kinda hard for me. I would have loved to have been able to go out and get him an Xbox or the game he really wants but instead I had to suffice with some gum and a sudoku puzzles and other brain busters. I figured I'd help quit smoking, he really is trying to quit. Though is wans't much he smiled and said thanks. I still feel like crap because its not what I wanted to get him. :(

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment