Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 16 Love Intercedes

Day 16
Love intercedes

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. –3 John:2


Begin praying today for your spouse’s heart. Pray for three specific areas where you desire God to work in your spouse’s life and in your marriage.

Today’s Questions:
Have you experienced the power of prayer in the past? What did you choose to pray about? Was it easy for you, or did it feel foreign to you?

If anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He listens to him. (John 9:31)

For insight into the keys of effective prayer see Appendix.

Yesterday’s Dare:
I did my best to show honor to Tommy by listening to him intently. Even though I did not feel up to going I went with him to his grandmothers to see some family and Wal-Mart last night. I ended up buying him a Bible. It’s a very nice one and he seems happy with it. I am glad. It would be nice to see him use it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment