Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 13 Love Fights Fair

Day 13
Love fights fair

If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. –Mark 3:25


Talk with your spouse about establishing healthy rules of engagement. If your mate is not ready for this, then write out your own personal rules to “fight” by. Resolve to abide by them when the next disagreement occurs.

Today’s Questions:
If your spouse participated with you, what was their response? What rules did you write for yourself?

Be of the same mind toward one another. (Romans 12:16)

Yesterday’s Dare:
Tommy and I fight about Rocky more than we do anything else; we have different training and discipline styles. I told him yesterday that I would give in to the fight over Rocky. It didn’t really cost me anything except I will have to change the way I handle him which is a hard thing to do. It will help tremendously though because now that we ‘agree’ on how to train him it should get done and much faster at that. It will also take away our ‘reason’ for fighting so much, which was stupid and inconsequential to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment