Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 14 Love Takes Delight

Day 14
Love takes delight

Enjoy life with the wife you love all the days of your fleeting life. – Ecclesiastes 9:9 HCSB


Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they’d really like to work on. Just be together.

Today’s Questions:
What did you decide to give up? What did you do together? How did it go? What new thing did you learn (or relearn) about your spouse?

Give me your heart . . . and let your eyes delight in my ways. (Proverbs 23:26)


Yesterday’s Dare:
Tommy was very helpful when establishing our rules of engagement. At first all he said was ok, like he wasn’t sure how it was gonna go or help and he actually helped come up with literally half of the rules. I wrote the rules for myself before I knew if Tommy would help so my rules are the same as the ones for us. I will work on the “me rules” though, and I plan to print out our rules and frame them on our wall so we can see. I know of either of us I am the one who will break the rules the most; it’s mostly things I do. L

No comments:

Post a Comment