Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 11 Love Cherishes

Day 11
Love cherishes
                                                                                    
Husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. –Ephesians 5:28



What need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run and errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? Choose a gesture that says, “I cherish you” and do it with a smile.

Today’s Questions:
What did you choose to show that you cherish your mate? What did you learn from this experience?

Answering him, Jesus said, “What do you want Me to do for you?” (Mark 10:51)


Yesterday’s Dare:
My original plan was to get Tommy’s favorite dessert, cheesecake, but I was unable. I let Tommy sleep in yesterday while I gathered his clothes and things for church. Then later in the day we visited my parents. We stayed for a while and left when he was ready with no argument at all, not even a single delay. Usually I do not want to leave and refuse to until I am ready, but I chose to make him happy. I am hoping that today I can at least make up for not having his dessert yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment