Saturday, October 9, 2010

14 Days To Go!

Tommy got two interviews this up coming week! We are totally excited! Only two weeks left until the wedding and it finally seems like things are going to go okay. I'll be honest, I cant wait for this to be over! All this stress for something that takes only minutes! Now he wishes he'd've consented to going to the courthouse. Oh well! 

We did go for a walk yesterday! Good for us! We took Rocky too. He say his first fire hydrant. It was hilarious! He randomly started barking and I looked around for another dog or a bird, something when Tommy said, "I bet its the fire hydrant." And it was! He did not like it, for whatever reason. I laughed at him! What else could I do? 

He obviously takes after Tommy, they both HATE the cold. I opened the back door to let the dogs out and he REFUSED to budge! I was standing there doing 'the potty dance' begging the dog to go out when I finally pushed him out the door and ran to the bathroom. Before I could  get to the end of our very short hallway he was scratching on the door saying 'LET ME IN!' He came in shivering, so I put his hoodie on and Mighty Mouse's (my dad's Chihuahua)  shirt on him. Kitty (the pit or mix -we really aren't sure) looked sad when I told her to come in, she takes after me.

It feels so weird having a weekend! I am so used to working Saturdays and Sundays I am not really sure what to do today. I did have plans but my sister bailed on me, again. I love her but she is at 'that age.' You know what I'm talking about. Her boyfriend is what everything else revolves around. LOL. I remember those days!

Bulldogs play today, again. I hope they do better. Not that I am usually a big football fan, but I am partial to UGA. Wish I would have had time to clean the house yesterday and we'd be having people over for the game instead of a bonfire. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Ugh, we have a lot to do if we really are having people over tonight. I just don't feel like it, not anymore. Oh well, we'll see.

Have a good day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment