Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello!

I will be married in 17 days! I am super excited! Tommy, my hubby-to-be, is most wonderful and I could not ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with! Rocky, my child (though he is a puppy) means the world to me! He makes me laugh and smile (almost as much as Tommy). I love them both but, at times they can try my patience! LOL. I suppose that is just the nature of males.

Recently I have had the opportunity to reconnect with some friends! I hope it will work out! I need a good girlfriend to spend the day with. I love spending time with Tommy and Rocky but sometimes a girls day is what I need, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well, both my guys look tired and I have to work tomorrow (like every weekday) so I'd better scoot. G'night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment