Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Vows to Tommy,

The following is the conclusion of the Love Dare:




My Vows to You:
Tommy, you are the most wonderful being on this planet. I knew I was in love with that moment in the commons area in high school, and from that point on I knew that I wanted to marry you so I did. This marriage is my utmost concern and number one priority. I feel that other than having a child, marriage is the ultimate show of love and devotion. As a little girl I always dreamed of having a loving husband that tells me Im beautiful and he loves me, every day. A husband that was always there for me through thick and thin, never wavering by my side the entire time, with a shoulder for me to cry on. A husband is willing to let me follow my dreams. A husband that is educated with manners. A husband who is not afraid to tell me how he feels and shows his emotions. A husband that wants the same things out of life that I want. And you do. I know we havent been married a year but we have been through so much and I love you all the more for it, though I havent been able to love you to the fullest extent until I let the love of Jesus Christ into my heart and flow out through my veins. From this moment on I vow to be a better wife and Christian. I promise you that I will be faithful, worthy of your trust, and love. I vow to honor you, cherish you, love you, respect you, laugh with you, cry with you, and support you in your goals, for the rest of our lives. I love you.


Day 40's Dare:
God revealed His love for me and the true meaning of my marriage with Tommy. I view my marriage as the most important relationship I have, besides my relationship with God. I am eternally committed to God and Tommy. I will share this as a testimony with everyone because if it were not for the Love Dare it could have taken me years to find God, if I found Him at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment