Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 39 Love Endures

Day 39
Love endures

Love never fails. –1 Corinthians 13:8



Spend time in a personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your spouse. Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your mate will find it.

Today’s Questions:
What were some of the hesitations you had in writing this letter? How do you expect your spouse to respond to it? How did God help you in writing it, and what did the process teach you about yourself?

He delights in unchanging love. (Micha 7:18)


Yesterday’s Dare:
Right now Tommy’s greatest tangible desire is for us to finally get a place of our own! I am helping as much as I can but money is the reason we haven’t already and the fact neither of us can really agree on what we need. I think he would be a little more appreciative if he knew that his desires and dreams were my top priority. I am going to do my best to help him with obtaining our own place with a few small gifts here and there, like the xbox he wants. 
His other desire is for me (and I'm just guessing) to learn to control myself and become a better wife, the wife he deserves. I am a selfish person concerned with only myself and feelings excusing my actions and words because of stress and depression and truthfully thats just dumb. I don't quite know what Tommy would say if he knew changing myself for him was a priority of mine, but I am attempting to control my anger for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment