Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Slacker!

I am such a slacker. I got a kid and a job and completely neglected good therapy! What's up with that?

Well, I suppose a little rundown is in order. Addison is 10 1/2 months old! {OMG, time flies!} She loves the lady that keeps her at the daycare, but I don't love her helper. She has had a constant ear infection in her right ear for a while now and I am terrified that she is gonna have to have tubes! :( I am not breastfeeding anymore :( but that is ok {now}, I am just glad I did it in the first place! 

I did not finish the X-Factor Work out, I did do 7 weeks though and Weight Watchers. So far I have lost a total of 18.6lbs! :) Let me just say that I LOVE WW! It's so EASY and it WORKS! I just need to get back on the ball! I am signing up for a couple 5k races the Aubrae Gunderson Memorial and Hot Chocolate 15k/5k. So excited!

Addison is going to be a Mummy tomorrow! Her costume is homemade by yours truly! It was super easy and cheap! I bought a white onsie {three really- they came in a pack- but its good to have a backup}, some white stockings, a cream headband, cream tulle, and "Freaky Fabric" from Wal-Mart. The necklace was an afterthought {beads were given to me} and the headband is not pictured. I made the tutu with the tulle and pieces of Freaky Fabric. Tea-dyed the onsie and stockings. Tacked the Freaky Fabric to the onsie, and voila! I cannot wait to see her in it! :) I have gotten a lot of compliments, which makes me feel better about not going out and buying a costume. I will post a pic of the beautiful mummy tomorrow! 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment