Saturday, July 28, 2012

Alive and well!

It has been months since I have gotten on this thing! I do have to say that I miss it very much! Addison is growing so much! She is now seven months old, saying a few words, crawling and pulling up! I did get a job at a daycare, which she also attends. Recently I have started a workout routine. Its the eight week program X-Factor:ST by Weider. Currently I am on my last day of week two. :) I am proud of myself for continuing to do this where as I haven't other times. I know now that I have more of a reason to than anything! I don't want Addison to grow up and be like me, overweight to the point of obesity. I want her to grow up seeing a mom who is fit and healthy. I am also going to start Weight Watchers, today! :)

Just so everyone knows I will try to post at the very least weekly updates on my progress! My starting point was 175lbs (BMI of 34.2). My goal right now is to lose a lb a week for ten weeks. My ultimate goal is to lose almost fifty lbs in order to have a healthy BMI. I am not going to worry about "getting skinny" or getting my old figure back, I just want to be healthy so my daughter will grow up and be healthy also. The exercise part is the easy part! Changing my eating habits is gonna be the hard part, but I can do it! I have a great support system and I know I am gonna need them! :) Care to join me on my journey to healthy living?

* Please note that I am not endorsed or compensated by Weider or Weight Watchers. It is simply the regimes I have chosen for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment