Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Happy List



I have a cousin that is getting married the upcoming July and she has hired me to coordinate her wedding! Happy!

I love weddings! They make me so Happy

While trying to find a venue (so we can reserve her date) I may have found myself a job in the wedding coordinating business! HAPPY

I have been looking for a job like that since I started planning my wedding! The best part is I don't have to pay $2000 to become a certified wedding planner! Happy!

There is a small down side to me getting this job, I wont be able to breastfeed exclusively like I wanted. :( However, me working will bring in more money to support (and spoil) her. So, that does make me Happy.

Tommy smiled when I told him, he really likes the idea. Happy!

I am supposed to get a call back today letting me know what they say! Happy

Keep your fingers crossed! 

Happy Tuesday! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    I got your fabulous package! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! :) Mail is a day behind here so I'll probably get mine later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have had a wedding coordinator do my wedding! And it looks like such a fun job!

    ReplyDelete