Monday, November 7, 2011

Nursery Update

Addison's nursery is coming along! :) The only problem is now that I have put everything together and in its place it looks kinda empty. We still have a little more to do but it looks cute so far. Tommy's project for today (and possibly tomorrow) is the rocking chair. While mine is the rest of the house, mainly our room to make space for the bassinet. I also have to do my health test today or tomorrow. Its only 33 questions so it shouldn't take too long yet I am still not looking forward to it. I keep trying to tell myself that if I go ahead and do it it will go away but I still cant make myself take it yet. I'll get it done. I always do. 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Every nursery looks empty until the baby comes home. Babies have a way of taking up a lot of space. Really a surprising amount of space for someone so small.

    ReplyDelete