Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Twenty Three Weeks Today :)

Today I am 23 weeks! Addison is the size of a Papaya! Here is what is going on this week:


Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
Average size 10{point}5 to 11{point}8 in, 12{point}7 to 20{point}8 oz.
Courtesy of The Bump.

I went to the doctor yesterday and Addison has a good strong heart beat! My uterus is about two fingers above my bellybutton. My next appointment is September 20! I will be doing the ultrasound and glucose test! :) 

Feeling much better this week! I got some cleaning done today! Hoping to spray paint the rocking chair tomorrow! Cant wait to get the nursery painted so I can start setting it up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment