Wednesday, August 17, 2011

22 Weeks Today :)


Today I am 22 weeks! Addison is the size of Papaya! Here is what is going on this week:


Real estate within your belly is getting tight, with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for your belly button, either -- it'll pop out any day now.
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Average size 10{point}5 to 11{point}8 in, 12{point}7 to 20{point}8 oz.
Courtesy of The Bump

Next Tuesday we have a doctors appointment. Tommy will not be able to go because of his new job so I will have to find someone else to go with me. :( I have also narrowed down the date of the Baby Shower between two weekends. The rest is now up to my sister. I also have to finish registering! Hopefully I can talk Tommy into going this weekend. The sooner we do it the better. :)


This past week(end) has been VERY stressful. One of my very good friends passed away Thursday. On the same day my grandmother's husband, Bill, passed away. We have had people in and out of our house since then, nothing is in the right place and I need a break. Things have calmed down a bit and I am looking forward to a normal(ish) schedule again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment