Monday, June 6, 2011

Well . . .

We got moved in . . . sorta. Tommy went outta town for work so things got put on hold again. I don't mind I love that he is working! The more he works the less I have to! And its not worth it for me to work anymore, its not. When you have to put everything you make minus ten dollars in your gas tank for the week its not worth it. Anyway, I will say I am not too happy that Kitty has to stay outside. I want to shave her down so she wont be so hot. I'll probably get a small kiddy-pool and fill it up for her to stand it. Its just to darn hot. It really breaks my heart. Hopefully Tommy will get her dog house finished soon and she will have that and not just the woods.
Drop Dead Diva is coming back on this month! So excited! That is the one show (besides Rizzoli and Isles - idk if I spelled that right) that I have seen strictly on TV from start to finish. That show comes on soon too! The only thing is if I don't get a TV and a box in our room I probably wont get to watch much of either of them. Bill likes to watch TV but he always falls asleep, til you touch the remote that is. I hope we can swing it before then!
We may have a mattress and box spring set! Which would be awesome! I cannot wait to start sleeping on a bigger bed! Don't know for sure yet.
We still have a lot to do this week. And Granny and Bill have that much more to do. This has been a little crazy. I know we were hoping to have it all moved in and set up by yesterday, and it didn't happen. By a long shot.
Oh well, we'll get it soon. I gotta go give the dogs some water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment