Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Eleven Weeks Today :)

Today I am eleven weeks! Baby Bean is now the size of a lime! Here is whats going on with Baby Bean this week:

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. 
Average size 1{point}6 in, {point}25 oz.
Courtesy of The Bump.


Dillon's graduation party was a huge success! We had tons of people show up and he had a lot of fun. :) 
Had my doctors appointment yesterday! Tommy went with me! :) It was one of those quick appointments (minus waiting). I had to pee in a cup, they weighed me, and then they listened to the baby's heartbeat! Tommy was ALL SMILES when he got to hear it! It made my day! I wish I'd've had my camera to take a picture! That one would have definitely went in the scrapbook! We were cleared to go to the beach! I cannot wait! We are planning on going to Destin/Fort Walton! Its so pretty down there!
We are packing this week! I am so EXCITED! :) We also get to watch the girls Saturday night! I am glad we get to see them. Well, guess I'd better get back to it so we can make sure we don't leave anything behind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment