Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 Months 2 Days Ago

Yep, my little girl was 2 months old 2 days ago! Omg! Time goes by so fast! Poor thing had to get her shots yesterday too. :( She cried so hard and loud, Tommy and I both cried too. She didn't really feel too good afterwards and who could blame her? She has been really sleepy today too. :( I wish there was a way for me to make her feel better. We ended up staying at my mom's last night. Oops. Oh well, I was gonna have to come back over here anyway. So I have a baby shower to go to next weekend and I'm not entirely sure what to get her. There is so much that is useful when you have a newborn that I honestly cannot decide. . . . I think I'm going to give her a fully equipped diaper bag. One that comes with a changing pad and I'll put diapers, wipes and other essentials in it. :) Then again I know that is a popular choice when it comes to baby showers to maybe a 'goody bag' with Gripe Water and gas drops and stuff in it. :) What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment