Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Long Overdue Update

So I haven't disappeared, I have just been really busy lately. I did go in for my induction on the 14 of December. However, due to complications I had to have a c-section. Addison was born on the 16 of December. She is the most perfect thing ever! I love her so much! Everything is great now, I am getting the hang of being a mom and I am healing well. Breastfeeding is going great for the both of us! :) I am super happy because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to for one reason or another. I am continuing my online classes, hopefully I won't be too over loaded. I am doing my best to get a schedule going, so far its not really working but I will continue to try. :) 

Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you have a wonderful healthy little girl now. Good luck with classes and everything!

    ReplyDelete