Saturday, January 21, 2012

Courageous

That movie was amazing! Being a new mom it really hit me (even though it was made for dads)!
I'd like for Tommy (and myself) to sigh the Resolution! It would be a wonderful thing to have in our home! 
These guys are just amazing! They make the best movies with some of the best story lines! I'd love to go to their church just once! If it were possible (and I liked the church enough) I'd even consider moving down there! I really think those guys have a real good handle on life and what it means to serve God!

Addison is doing so well! She makes me smile like nothing else! Breastfeeding has been a wonderful experience! I encourage every woman to try it! Its a wonderful feeling knowing you are giving your child the nutrients they need! It also connects us on a whole new level! 

Going for my 6 week post-partum checkup Tuesday. I'm getting the Mirena again. I'm kinda excited, I guess thats the word. Lol. No more kiddos for five years, unless we decide otherwise. 

How are things with everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment