Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Out of Touch

Sorry I have been out of touch for a little while. I have been super busy with Christmas decorating and finals. 
I am FINALLY done with my finals! :) 
Now I can concentrate on getting things ready for Addison and not stressing that she will come before and cause me to fail. (My GPA couldn't take that!) :)
So far I have the bassinet in our room and all the preemie clothes along with sleepers and a full changing station. 
Still not sure how I am going to manage to organize the swaddling blankets, spitup/ burp cloths and the bassinet sheets but I'm working on it. That is my project for tonight and tomorrow. 
I really need a reason to get out of the house for the next two days. I am thinking about going to Burlington but that leaves one day for me to do nothing. :( Any ideas??

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment