Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

Was CRAZY! 
I am so glad it is over! I was dreading the week but I had no idea it would be as bad as it was!
I'm not going to go into detail because it would take WAY too long to explain everything! However, I will say that 90% of my frustration comes from my grandmother and 5% comes from other family members. The other 5% comes from the everyday stuff I had to deal with on top of the holiday bs!

Tommy has a doctor's appointment tomorrow! :( My sister accidentally hit him in his man area (really hard) with a tennis ball and he has been having some problems. He went to the doctor Monday (and stayed out of work- a FIRST)  and they referred him to the ultrasound people. We have to be there at 10 in the morning. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous at what could be wrong. I haven't voiced my worries to him though, I figure its best to keep that to myself- at least for the moment.

I am reading Inheritance! OMG, I have waited so long for this book to come out and now I am kinda sad it has. It is the ending to the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Bittersweet. I am not done yet but I'm getting close. 

I am almost completely done with my schoolwork for the week! I did 97{ish}% of it today. I have all the quizzes to do before Saturday. I figured 22 things was good enough for one day. :)

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment