Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Twenty Four Weeks Today :)

Today I am Twenty Four Weeks! Addison is the size of a Papaya! Here is what is going on this week:



Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.   
  • Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.


The invitations for the baby shower have been sent out and people are now recieving them! I am so excited! I finally got all my paperwork turned in and now I am just waiting on the Verification Process. :) They said it will take two to four weeks. :( That is a really long time. I need something more to do with my time. Cant wait for the time to set up the nursery!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment