Tuesday, August 9, 2011

21 Weeks Tomorrow :)

Tomorrow I will be 21 weeks! I wont be able to use the internet so I'll do it a day early! Addison will be the size of a Banana! Here is what is going on this week:



Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).
Average size 10{point}5 in, 12{point}7 oz.
Courtesy of The Bump.

Addison likes the quiet! She is now big enough for Tommy to feel it when she kicks! :) We have decided she will have a Pretty Pink Princess room! :)
We had a blast visiting with the family from out of town! Cant wait until they move closer to home!
Tommy got a job in Corrections! It has pretty good hours, pay and benefits! We are excited!
I did sell some jewelry! :) Makes me feel better knowing I can contribute to the Addison fund! :)
Hope everyone has a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment