Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry its been so long!

We moved into the new house with my grandma and we don't have internet! So doing the blog gets a little hard! I am doing my best though!
We may end up moving again, this time to Tennessee. It all depends on tonight. Why when we have only been there for two weeks? Bill, my grandma's husband. My grandma wanted me to stay with him to make sure he didn't fall and if he did (or had a heart attack) that I could call 911. His doctors have told him he cannot be alone for that reason. Well when we moved in she told me that I am to basically treat him like a child and do EVERYTHING for him and ignore whatever he says. Well that is not gonna happen. Especially when he hits my dogs with a cane and yells at my brother for eating. I am not a maid or a nurse. I am not going to pretend like its ok for me to do that and let him think its ok because when that baby gets here he is going to expect me to do EVERYTHING for him along with the baby, or just ignore the baby's needs. Anyway, we are having a family meeting tonight and we'll see how it goes.
On the bright side we will hopefully find out what the baby is on the 26 of this month! :) We are so excited! Hopefully I'll be able to get on here a little more! I really miss blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment