Wednesday, July 20, 2011

18 Weeks Today :)

Today I am 18 weeks! Baby Bean is the size of a Sweet Potato! Here is what is happening this week:


Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.
Average size 5{point}6 in, 6{point}7 oz.

I have been able to feel the 'flutters'! It is so weird! But amazing at the same time. I sorta feel like my tummy is doing flips. Lol. The first time I almost jumped outta my seat! Lol. :)
We have made our final decision on the baby names! If its a boy his name will be Tristan Alexander (meaning :Tumult and Defender of  the People). If its a girl her name will be Addison Mackenzie (meaning: Child of Adam and Son of Kenneth). We are going to the doctor next Tuesday (the 26th) and will be doing the 3D/4D Ultrasound! I am so excited! The same day Tommy has an interview for a steady pay check! :) Good news all around! Tomorrow my mom, myself and my cousin are going to a consignment sale to look for baby stuff! I am super excited to get started on the nursery! My plan is to begin on the nursery as soon as we find out the gender. 
We are REALLY excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment